Jazz and draw: one more exception - Chris Spheeris

one more exception - Chris Spheeris

the musician : Chris Spheeris
the tune : Dancing with the Muse
the artist : Salli S. Swindell

From now on, when I have exceptions I will stop saying so in the title, you're big enough to see it by yourselves. What I'll do is tag it instead.

Labels: , ,

Saturday, October 1, 2011

one more exception - Chris Spheeris

the musician : Chris Spheeris
the tune : Dancing with the Muse
the artist : Salli S. Swindell

From now on, when I have exceptions I will stop saying so in the title, you're big enough to see it by yourselves. What I'll do is tag it instead.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 1, 2011 at 4:58 AM , Blogger salli s. swindell said...

Thanks for making an exception for me!!!

 
At October 1, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Blogger chris spheeris said...

thank you from me too. i love the site and the exceptional creativity that finds its way here...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home